1. Children at the photorealistic paintings of our favorite Russian artists Dubossarsky and Vinogradov are always happy and cheerful. We do not know for sure though whether these children are really feel so or just trying to impress their parents, as it often happens.
2. American artist Mark Ryden sees kids sad, arabesque and obviously not vegetarians. You can often see creepy scenes at his paintings but everything is really quite innocent.
3. Yoshimoto Nara, who paints only little girls and dogs sometimes, has a very distinctive and unique style. His kids are angry, smoking and cursing. Cheer up – if you love your kids they are not gonna be like this.
4. Hikari Shimoda. Yep, Japanese do love everything about children and this artist has her own vision: zombo-princes, rabbits-kids, injured kids right from the hospital in some fairy tale.
5. Chinese attitude towards children is really questionable. Remember one child (boy) rule, using children labor and all other weird stories. Despite the cheerful colors, paintings of Liu Ye have a really sad feelings. The statement is that childhood is a challenge, obviously.
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and
rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation instead.